Friday, November 2, 2012

The Cliché "About Me"

This first post is supposed to be all about and to be completely honest, I feel incredibly awkward just talking about myself. So, I guess I'll just start with my name? Madison Kae Bates. Most people call me Maddie, but a small number of people call me Madison. My mom chose this name because she thought it was special and it wasn't a very popular name, but now I know like seven other people who have the same name. My family means the world to me even though it's crazy messed up. I have a mother, a step-father, a biological father, two step brothers, and two half sisters. I don't really know my biological father, so I don't even think of him as my father. I look at my step dad like a biological dad and all my brothers and sisters as if they're full blood related. I'm a senior in high school and I am involved in band, jazz band, cheer leading (wrestling and football), key club, youth group, and many other church activities. I have a love for volunteering. I also have a Tumblr and, to be quite honest, I absolutely love blogging and I'm super excited for this! It's my favorite! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're excited about blogging, Maddie. And by the way, I think most families are "crazy messed up." :)

    ReplyDelete