Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A List of Thankfulness

What I'm thankful for..:
-my awesome and all-mighty God -my amazing, yet dorky family including my witty mother, my insane father, my obnoxious brothers, my hilarious sisters, my loving grandma, and my awkward yet hysterical cousins and aunt and uncle  -my crazy best friend, actually all my friends -my boo :) -my school and everyone in it including the teachers -how ridiculously close my family is -my new car :) -wrestling AND football cheerleading -ALL the children in my family(there's a lot) -my summer job -being raised with good morals and high standards -being raised to love everything I do and try my hardest in whatever I'm doing -my dogs (even though they're extremely annoying) -the 15 years I got with my grandpa and with that how blessed I was to have such and amazing, intelligent grandfather -my country and all the soldiers who fought and died for it -the people who have jobs that nobody else wants and put up with the crap they get for it -sunrises and sunsets -having a roof over my head and food on the table -not knowing what it feels like to be cold and hungry -the first snowfall -the first day of summer -going to a school where the teachers actually care about you and get to know you on a more personal level -all the superficial items that I have in my life that a lot of people may not have -CAPPUCCINOS -summer nights -being able to rap Look At Me Now ;) -my youth group -long road trips -being raised in a small town -my uncanny ability to make people laugh or smile when they're down :) -artists and composers of music that get me through tough times -clothes and shoes -shopping -malls -make-up -EVERYTHING ELSE THAT WE HAVE THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US



1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome list and great photos. Thanks for sharing, Maddie.

    ReplyDelete